Biathlon Apartments - Apartment no 1
The presented photographic offer is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 par. 1 Polish Code of Civil Law
Biathlon Apartments consists of 4 flats of different sizes, with a high standard of finishing, with style reminiscent of highlander tradition, in each a large living room and a comfortably equipped kitchen area.Price and Booking
2x double bed, 2x single bed
3 bedrooms, living room and equipped kitchen
- Living room with a large table for 4-6 people, flat screen TV 42" and exit to a small garden with a set of garden furniture and a grill.
- Kitchen equipped with a fridge, induction hob (4 burners), dishwasher, microwave, electric kettle, dish dryer, set of plates and cutlery for 6-8 people, tea cups, coffee cups, wine glasses, tea glasses for 6 -8 people, set of pots and pans, chopping knives + chopping board. Salad dishes + salad spoons. In addition, we provide dishwasher cubes, washing-up liquid with a sponge and cloth.
- Bedroom with one double bed 160x200cm,
- A bedroom with twin beds ,
- Bathroom with shower, centrally heated water (without boiler), hairdryer. We provide: a set of towels, toilet paper.
- Wardrobes and bedside tables in each bedroom.
- 27 meter, bright room with one double bed 160x200cm,
- In the bedroom, a dresser and a desk with chairs. Available kettle , coffee and tea.
Price & Dates
Call: +48 501 162 807
We speak Polish, English, German and Russian
In the rental price
- 1 child possibility of sleeping in tourist bed
- Bed linen and towels
- Parking for guests in a separate parking lot
- Free wifi
The equipment also includes
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Travel cot for a child
- Highchair for feeding a small child
Cleanliness and security
- Full disinfection
- Final cleaning
- The area is fenced and closed
- We do not smoke
- Pets are not allowed
Innovation and Ecology
Completely new apartments, completed in March 2020. A modern system with a heat pump and floor heating was used to heat the building.
Excellent location near Zakopane in southern Poland, at  the mouth of the Koscieliska Valley
A perfect place to relax, quiet, away from the main streets, crowds, smog and noise.
+ Very good location (20 mins from Kiry) + Excellent design + Fully stocked kitchen (they even provide a carrot peeler) + Comfortable beds + A small terrace with stone grill + Welcome gift from the owner + Private parking + Grocery store next door